Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I don't get...

I love Pinterest.  Love might even be an understatement.  But with the increased popularity comes increased pet peeves....here are a few:

1. Mustaches...especially on nails, straws, cups, etc. (I still think they are disgusting)
2. Chuck Norris (This one has been around for a while, but I will never get it.)
i love chuck norris jokes!
3. Dr. Who (I looked this up on Wikipedia...still don't get the pull)
Doctor Who ♥ ♥ ♥
4. "Keep Calm and..." (I just find this really annoying)
Keep Calm
5. People having religious/philisophical/serious conversations on Pinterest (Start a blog...leave it off Pinterest)
Tim Tebow, God, losing weight, etc...it's all been done.
6. Planking on random objects (Join a Yoga class)
planking.
7. Putting pictures of your kids (unless you are plugging a craft, blog, or amazing story, leave your pictures on Facebook.)
crazy kid!
8. Putting pictures of you and your best friend (again, NOT what the site is for)
Pinned Image
9. Real Estate Agents putting their properties as a pin (Seriously...not cool)
hey, that's my house! for sale!


I would put a 10th one, but then I'd be whining.  Yes, I know I could just stop going to the website...but the good DOES outweigh the bad!

Do you have any Pinterest Pet Peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment