I love Pinterest. Love might even be an understatement. But with the increased popularity comes increased pet peeves....here are a few:
1. Mustaches...especially on nails, straws, cups, etc. (I still think they are disgusting)
2. Chuck Norris (This one has been around for a while, but I will never get it.)
3. Dr. Who (I looked this up on Wikipedia...still don't get the pull)
4. "Keep Calm and..." (I just find this really annoying)
5. People having religious/philisophical/serious conversations on Pinterest (Start a blog...leave it off Pinterest)
Tim Tebow, God, losing weight, etc...it's all been done.
6. Planking on random objects (Join a Yoga class)
7. Putting pictures of your kids (unless you are plugging a craft, blog, or amazing story, leave your pictures on Facebook.)
8. Putting pictures of you and your best friend (again, NOT what the site is for)
9. Real Estate Agents putting their properties as a pin (Seriously...not cool)
I would put a 10th one, but then I'd be whining. Yes, I know I could just stop going to the website...but the good DOES outweigh the bad!
Do you have any Pinterest Pet Peeves?