Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A few random updates...

Just a few things happened over the weekend and I thought you might like to know!

Brian got his holiday gift from Google on Friday...the brand new Nexus Prime phone!  He also found out that Google will pay for his phone bill...so that helps us on our monthly budget!  So far Google is paying for our internet and Brian's phone bill...love it!

We worked on the house all weekend and still have A LOT to unpack...it feels never ending!  BUT we did get the crib set up and I started to work on the new crib sheets (they would be done if my sewing machine didn't stop working ugh!).

Brian went to lunch with his coworkers on Friday and again today for different groups.  He is part of the HR department, but he is also going to be a TA for a class taught at Google and he's gonna "try out" for the basketball team!  On Wednesday his boss has invited the whole family out to dinner.  She has a little one and his coworker (who is also going) has two toddlers...so we will be out numbered!  It's a French restaurant, so it should be very interesting :).

I saw a great deal on Wishbone Italian Dressing at the local store today and since we use tons (for marinades, etc.) I stopped in to get some!  Regularly $4.99, on sale for $.99!  I also had a $1.00 off coupon...which means I bought 3 for $1.98!  Woot!  They also had Ragu on sale for 3/$5 so I got three of those.  I picked up a few more things (french bread, apple pie, mac n cheese) and after using my $10 coupon I had received for spending $75 on Friday, we only paid $3.74 for $30 worth of groceries.  I'd say that was a success!!

Christmas is just a few days away and we haven't finished shopping yet...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment